Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Hockey

Today we had Peter from Canterbury Hockey. In Hockey we were learning how to stop the ball. I learnt how to hold the Hockey stick. We learnt how to dribble the ball across the court. I learnt how to keep the ball in the hoop. Last of all we played a game like rob the nest. Our team lost.  I found it hard to control and stop the ball. I found it easy getting the ball into the hoop. I learnt how to hit the ball around in a circle. I found hockey really hard to learn. I hope it will be easier next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.